If you would like to request more information or have any questions please feel free to email me at:firstname.lastname@example.org or call:(408) 482-9389I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible!
(Email is best!)
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to meeting you if I haven't already!
Click on the map for directions!
Please note: Plush is open on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays only.
- My skin care studio is located inside Belleza Day Spa in a little Spanish style house on the corner of Homestead Road and Jackson Street, kitty corner from Franklin Square and near Santa Clara University. (Between Monroe Street and Lafayette Street)
- I am unable to accept walk in clients.
- When you create your online appointment booking account, be sure to use an email that is current and that you check regularly. My system is set up to send you a confirmation email at the initial time of booking and a reminder email two days before your appointment. I do not call to confirm appointments.
- Please note: My calendar opens for booking four weeks at a time. If you need an appointment further out, please feel free to email me and I will let you know if I have that time available and will then book it for you.
- If you need to cancel your appointment for any reason, a call or email at least 24 hours in advance is needed and appreciated. You may also cancel your own appointment if you booked it online.
- If you are a new client, please arrive 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment so that you can fill out any forms that are required and so that you have time to relax before your waxing.
- Due to being very busy and having full days, I may not be able to see you if you are more than 10 minutes late to your appointment. I'm sorry about that, but it is very important to be on time or to come as close to your appointment time as possible. If you are going to be later than 10 minutes, please call me as I may still be able to get you in.
- All surrounding streets have free parking, there is a free parking lot across the street at Franklin Square, and two designated client spots behind the spa.
** Please be sure the date you book your appointment on is the date you want. Only the days that have available time will allow you to book on them. Full or closed days will not allow access.